Date and Dash has given me the worst customer service experience of my entire life.They have cancelled three events on me and refuse to give me my money back.

Two events were cancelled the day of the event, mere hours before they were supposed to start and the third time I was the only guy there and they cancelled again. I asked calmly for my money back, but all they will offer is to sign me up for another event.

Then they have the nerve to automatically sign me up for a $10 monthly service.Do not trust them.

Had an Experience with Date and Dash?

Comments

Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more